Paintballin anyone

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
used to play with a shocker back in the day. i miss it alot

what yall shootin? i havent kept up with all the new stuff in a few years, saw a scenario game on tv the other day and braught back alot of memories. fun stuff!

I did it for the first time recently, it's great! I highly recommend it to anyone.

I use to play constantly, but then the indoor field closed up, the outdoor field was too expensive, and people took it way to seriously on the weekends. I can't count how many times I got into arguments with people who thought their lives were on the line in a game even though there was always another game in 10 minutes.

I had an 03 shocker with a lot of money into it, An AGD E-Mag with ULE body, Stiffi, and a warp feed, and an Evil Omen.

It was a lot of fun and I do miss it. But with bowfishing, I can't see spending the money to get back into it.

I played every weekend in high school. It was alot of fun. I still have my gun and gear from back then and it still looks brand new. I actually thought about selling it because I need more fishing stuff. :D

Did about 5 or 6 years ago (hence the name). I was on a pretty good team in metro detroit but I quit to play football.. I had a tendency to get hurt playing pb...

I used to play when I was way younger (12-16ish) I was rockin a pump gun, razor back 3. Loved that gun. Still have it. To bad it doesn't compare to the guns today. Next time I go out I'm going to bring her along

Latest posts