Parts Help!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottafish

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have been given a Motorguide 3 TM. I am finding it hard to get any kind of parts for it. Anyone have any ideas? I need the steering cable and switches to start.

I know this may sound stupid, but have you tried contacting Motor Guide. I needed parts on an old Minnkota tm and Minnkota had them in stock and the cost was very reasonable.

Scott

check with motorguide. may have to call them as their website isnt very user friendly. also this may sound weird, but sears parts direct. i was looking for dishwasher parts and noticed they had other non-sears brands listed so i had a 1974 eska 5hp outboard and they have parts for it! and the parts fiche are really good! dont know if they have Motorguide on there but it is worth a shot. just go to the website and go to the parts section click "other brands" and you will be amazed

=D> You are so right about the Motorguide web site!!!! Someone needs to do a number on it. No, I never would have thought about Sears, but I will give them a try. Thanks!

yeah their site is definetly bad! they dont list some of their models, but if you do the what motor is right for you survey low and behold they give up their other models. that is if you have the patience to try it several times, and thats just to get it to work.

like i said i was shocked at the parts they have. i even found parts for my mower that were priced cheaper than lowe's or troybilt has them for.

This place is a few miles from where I work. I haven't had anything so far that they didn't have an answer for.

https://www.tristatetrollingmotor.com/v2/

Might be worth a shot? Good luck.

Latest posts