• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"Pole Dancer" Poling Skiff FOR SALE!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smackdaddy53

Reaction score
IMG_2831.JPGSelling the boat, I loved building it and fishing it for the last few years but she needs a new home! I have over $25k invested in this build. Located in Texas, contact me with questions and offers. If I can't get what I want for the whole package I will consider parting it out. The tricked out 1998 Mercury 90ELPTO has just recently been completely rebuilt and I will do break in so it will be able to go on full test drives so guys can see what she is really capable of. Please don't waste my time with lowball offers, serious buyers only please, my time is limited with my little boy and work. Here is the entire detailed build: https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29768&hilit=Pole+dancer
Contact me via email @ [email protected] or text 361fiveeighttwo6116 during reasonable daytime hours please and I will answer questions and possibly set up test drives for serious buyers. MAKE AN OFFER! I have a number in mind but want to see what offers I get.