Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the bigger trailer as you can always trade up :mrgreen: The 50 2stroke is the same motor I used on my 16 ' Smokercraft and it fly's, well untill I put the jet pump on it.
WFFF

Just got done gutting/re-carpeting/re-wiring/re-seating her, unfortunately was in too much of a hurry to take any "before" pics. Anyone know anything about Lifetyme boats? I'd never heard of them until I bought this one a few weeks back. It's about 17', crazy heavy-duty (everything welded, no wood anywhere, hull is 5 gauge, heavy I-beam stringers.)

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,271
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,250
  • boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,219
  • IMG_5053.jpg
    IMG_5053.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,212
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,209
  • IMG_5040.jpg
    IMG_5040.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,238
  • IMG_5039.jpg
    IMG_5039.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,220
  • IMG_5046.jpg
    IMG_5046.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,239
  • IMG_5065.jpg
    IMG_5065.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,243
  • boat6.jpg
    boat6.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,256
  • boat7.jpg
    boat7.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,311
Thanks guys, and thanks for supporting/contributing to this site, I haven't posted much but I have been using the site heavily as a resource during the rebuild. This is actually my first boat, so I've needed a lot of info :) Luckily, the motor's in great condition (only 140 hours according to the computer, just got the diagnostic software the other day) so haven't had to do anything to it but maintenance.

-brian

https://www.lifetymeboats.com/
Take a look at the work boat section,some hulls are like .375 thick.
I think yours might be a Sac-a lait?Which I think translates to "a bag of milk"
Nice boat.

Zum said:
https://www.lifetymeboats.com/
Take a look at the work boat section,some hulls are like .375 thick.
I think yours might be a Sac-a lait?Which I think translates to "a bag of milk"

Thanks for the link, I now have an email with pictures into them for more info :). You might be right, but I didn't see a good match layout-wise in thier sac-a-lait section and my hull is .195 thick. I think this is either a discontinued model or might have been a custom job. Hopefully they can at least provide me the HP/passenger/weight ratings, as there is no placard with that data.

Lifetyme boats are very popular around the gulfcoast. I haven't seen many recreational models. They are mainly used by crabbers, shrimpers, and in the oilfields. They have a reputation of being almost bullet proof. They have one of the thickest hulls on the market.

NICE MODS.

I think it said they build them one at a time,so theres a chance yours is custom.Sounds like a real solid boat,nice and thick.