Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'05 Tracker 16' Pro-V, 75 hp Merc. lol, had it a while, haven't even had it in the water yet :roll: , got a few things to add to her, but the time's drawing near for her maiden voyage. Need to install the windshield, and fill up the tank, which is why you see the plastic tank, never had gas in the fuel cell.

Told dad today to "get ready" 'cause we're goin' fishin' again... :wink:

I looked through all 25 pages of boats here, and have never seen a better looking bunch of boats in one spot!

ST
Av.jpg

Boat1.jpg

Boat2.jpg

SlimeTime said:
'05 Tracker 16' Pro-V, 75 hp Merc. lol, had it a while, haven't even had it in the water yet :roll: , got a few things to add to her, but the time's drawing near for her maiden voyage. Need to install the windshield, and fill up the tank, which is why you see the plastic tank, never had gas in the fuel cell.

Told dad today to "get ready" 'cause we're goin' fishin' again... :wink:

I looked through all 25 pages of boats here, and have never seen a better looking bunch of boats in one spot!

ST

your boat is one of my favorites on this forum. it is so smooth and clean i love it.

Thanks! lol, but it's too "clean"....no TM or FF on it yet. I'm kicking-around the idea of adding removable rod-holders (as in no holes in the boat), if I make them I'd do something similar to Driftmasters. Haven't decided on that yet, I need to fish in it 1st & get a feel for what'd work.

ST

They don't ruin the boat my any means, but I wouldn't have had them put on, had it been my choice. I may remove them sometime if I can find a way that won't cause any damage to the finish, I know a local guy I used to have to graphics for me (trucks, trailers, and job signs) and might check with him sometime. I just think it'd look a little cleaner without them. :wink: That, or find a southerner interested in the boat :D

Thanks Zum, the boat is in very good condition. The prev owner was a (semi) pro-angler & had 7 other boats in his barn, supposedly from sponsors. Claimed this one's never been in the water. Trailer had never been titled, got a Certificate of Origin for it & had to apply for the title.

Thanks
ST

Thanks to this thread I found out that I believe I have a 10 foot Gamefisher Jon boat.This thing is made of the same tin my out building is made of.It's flimsy and flexes so much I feel like I'm floating in a tin tub. :lol:

I got $300 in the boat.It has fresh green house paint, 2 fiberglass 1 piece seats,3HP Minn Kota trolling motor,fancy red carpeted floor(this makes me feel like royality-LOL),and a great paddle for emergencies.ROFLMAO

Attachments

• 0819081741.jpg
    0819081741.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,276
  • 0819081800b.jpg
    0819081800b.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,275