Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flounderhead59 said:
So how well do those seat holders work? Especially the one on the middle seat.

Seat brackets work great. There are pieces that go at the bottom which attach with two screws eack side. These lock the seat in position and it will not move.
I have much bigger problems though. If you're wondering what, check the "This SUCKS!" thread.

AWSOME SITE!!!! First post.

Meet the Mississippi/Louisiana "Marsh Machine" as my friends call my rig..

Hope the pictures turn out (not sure).

08' 14' x48" Alweld
25hp 4-stroke yamajammer
Eagle and Magellan electronics

Once I learn the site, I will post more pics. of modifications.

laws boat tb1.jpg
laws boat tb2.jpg

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/papasage/boats/

my favorit for a long weakin

pontoon3-1.jpg

dailey fishing boat
050330120046.jpg

Posting pics & information on boat for another member:

This boat belongs to Mac..........

Nice boat Mac!!

ST

This is the new boat....it's a g3 Guide 16. The trailer is a temporary while it awaits another to be made....the new one will be smaller.
DasBoot001.jpg

This shot shows the V hull....as you can see, the V runs the entire length of the boat making the addiditon of flooring a big bonus as to the ease of use. It's a wide boat, 87 inches at the gunnels and 65 across at the floor. Will be adding a 50 hp Yamaha 2 stroke (tiller) and a trolling motor as well.
DasBoot004.jpg

Since I put those orange stickers on it... it really looks like Florida Gator colors... I'm NOT a Gator fan... The next color will definitely be something different - but that's years away. I need to think of something to fill in the dead space between the reg. numbers and Alumacraft.