PSE Thunderbolt

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncfishin

Reaction score
I've got a PSE Infinty Thunderbolt from a friend that needed some money. I've always been a gun hunter, and haven't shot too many bows since the Boy Scouts. I was wondering, if, at 38 i should pursue this. I shot a bow with another friend a couple years ago, and did good. I know you have the best chance to get a trophy early in the season. Is this bow worth learning on? I've seen quite a few in pawn shops. Just thought I would throw it out there.

Go for it... I've seen plenty of videos of that bow killing deer, so why not make yourself one of them? Bow hunting is a real challenge, so if you're not totally committed to it, you're likely to give it up after your first season. Think it over, and if you have the patience to learn to shoot right, scout right, hunt right, and choose your shot right, it's the most rewarding thing you'll ever do.

And as for the early season, I'd say your chances are lower than in November. Early fall means you're hunting for bucks that are just worried about food. Late fall means hunting for bucks who are focused on one thing.. the thing that makes even the top of the food chain make stupid decisions :lol:

its never too late!

start shooting, its pretty addicting for me. the more you shoot the better you get

what kind of goods to you have on the bow (rest, sight ect?)

what part of nc you in?

Have a friend that acouple years older then you start up last year,target shooting at first.
Hes going all out now,says he doesn't think hes going to use his rifle at all.
Bear hunting starts in Sept. here,he even wants to try that now.

My wife out shoots everyone I know........

She used to be some national something or another in her youth. She's got ton's of old trophy's from when she shot tourny's and leagues.

Its embarassing to have the boy's over to shoot, and the she comes out... not touching her bow in 3 years, pick it up and out shoot everyone...... oh yeah, and without a release, and she always has shot with both eyes open, and her anchor hand open as well.... she's just that naturally good. Forgot to mention on that particular day she didn't even put on her sight yet. :oops:

Latest posts