R.I.P. Gunner

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your loss. We lost our family friend about six weeks ago and I am still waiting to be growled at when I kiss mama good night!!!!!!!!!

Thanks each and everyone of you for you responses. Also my sympathy to the others who have lost family pets! Your kind words and thoughts helped me through a rough day. My kids were mixed. My son had a really tuff day, but has the best teacher who took great care of him all day and even checked a book out of the library during her planning period to give to my son to read over the weekend that will really help him deal with it. My daughter on the other hand took it pretty much in stride as I don't think she really comprehends @ 4years old. I talked to her after her PE class because I knew her brother would say something to her in after school care. She cried for about 10 seconds and then said " Dad I gotta go... I need to tell all of my classmates that my dog died". Anyway again... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I know this is going to be hard (much harder for me then the kids it seems), but all of your thoughts and kind words have helped me out!

SORY TO HERE THAT JOE, KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, PUT OLD DANCER DOWN LAST SUMER, NOT A HAPPY OCC. !! HAD HIM 13YRS.

Latest posts