Roboworms - Get'em while their HOT!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went crazy and ordered about 10 different colors, mostly ones that I have never heard before. Got several of the moore natural colors and maybe some that was suggested! LOL :LOL2:

Good stuff... it's the action of these worms in the water that sets them off from the rest. It's almost like they are live worms.

Just realized that these guys operate probably minutes from where I live or work. Odd website. Doesn't give you any info about them or where they are. I found one page that said they were out of Missouri. I need to order something from them and see where it comes from. Could be VERY handy to get to know these guys personally.

Chris they use my sponsor who is a wholesale distributor to send the stuff out (I think...).

But shoot them an email, I know he has a store because he said someone walked in the door to shop while he was typing me an email the other day. They are great people, and will go out of their way to help you.

Early last year I was looking for a Kistler Helium LTA rod that wasn't split grip, but no one had them since they were discontinued. I contacted Fishermen's Heaven and they went out of their way to find me 2 shops that still had the full cork grip rods in stock (and they made no revenue off my purchase)... when you find someone who will work with you like that, it goes a long way in my book and I will do my best to help them out as well. It takes a lot to gain my trust, and even more for me to put my name on their business. I wouldn't post them here if I didn't feel like you would be treated like a genuine customer, and not just another dollar in their pocket.

russ010 said:
Chris they use my sponsor who is a wholesale distributor to send the stuff out (I think...).

But shoot them an email, I know he has a store because he said someone walked in the door to shop while he was typing me an email the other day. They are great people, and will go out of their way to help you.

Early last year I was looking for a Kistler Helium LTA rod that wasn't split grip, but no one had them since they were discontinued. I contacted Fishermen's Heaven and they went out of their way to find me 2 shops that still had the full cork grip rods in stock (and they made no revenue off my purchase)... when you find someone who will work with you like that, it goes a long way in my book and I will do my best to help them out as well. It takes a lot to gain my trust, and even more for me to put my name on their business. I wouldn't post them here if I didn't feel like you would be treated like a genuine customer, and not just another dollar in their pocket.

Good words. I'll definitely look them up. Thanks Russ.

fender66 said:
Just realized that these guys operate probably minutes from where I live or work. Odd website. Doesn't give you any info about them or where they are. I found one page that said they were out of Missouri. I need to order something from them and see where it comes from. Could be VERY handy to get to know these guys personally.

Fender, addy on my package was Perry Hall, MD 21128

That was the return addy anyway.

brmurray said:
fender66 said:

Fender, addy on my package was Perry Hall, MD 21128

That was the return addy anyway.

Yea... I think that's where the warehouse where my sponsors are located

Latest posts