runs in the family

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shinerman77

Reaction score
My little brother was in for the week and we got a little fishing in. Didn't get anything the first two days but He went out with bassaddict today using live bait and caught a couple nice fish. He also out fished bassaddict. :D . He was excited. He just got back into fish and caught a personal best. Also hooked a big fish but he spit the hook Bassaddict said he was about 7-8 lbs. Josh was a little upset. But I think loosing a big one make you fish harder the next time.

normal_DSCF1270.JPG

normal_DSCF1271.JPG

normal_DSCF1272.JPG

BassAddicts wee little guy

normal_DSCF1268.JPG

In my defence Josh was fishing with 2 rods and with live bait, I was using only 1 rod, trying a larger than usual hook..............

Ps. just a note of interest Josh caught the same scarred up fish that shinerman caught last week

normal_DSCF1273.JPG

Nice! I wish I got out yesterday, but couldn't. Is it just me or does the first fish' head look WAY too big for his body? I think the pond might have a population crisis. :wink: Anyway, Bassadict, that is a nice Horse's *** contest entry!!! :wink:

SMDave said:
Nice! I wish I got out yesterday, but couldn't. Is it just me or does the first fish' head look WAY too big for his body? I think the pond might have a population crisis. :wink: Anyway, Bassadict, that is a nice Horse's *** contest entry!!! :wink:

that is huge compared to other ones i have

Latest posts