Season Ender

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Been a quick tourney season for me. I didn't get to fish much this season; however, last tourney of the year I managed to finish with a win. Weather kept going from clouds, wind and rain, to bright sun and back again all day. Anytime the sun tucked away, I was throwing a buzzbait or swimbait shallow and when the sun stayed out for more than 5 minutes, I'd throw a jig into deeper cover. We culled 5 or 6 times, and our winning sack was 15# and change. Second place had 12# something.

I had on my Tinboat shirt, but the 5# fish is blocking the logo :evil:

Last tourney of the year?? What happened to the rest of summer and this fall?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321644#p321644 said:
tnriverluver » Yesterday, 21:49[/url]"]Last tourney of the year?? What happened to the rest of summer and this fall?

I fish in a club. The club has a starting tournament and an ending tournament each year. Hence, it was my Tournament Season Ender.

Fun fishing the rest of the year. 8)

Thanks fellers.....

My guess is our electric only tourneys start a few months earlier down here than up North. Jan and Feb are usually the kickoff's months for us in GA, and most clubs fish every other weekend.

Latest posts