Suffix Seige

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had been using Suffix Elite for 2 years and absolutely think it's the best bang for your buck! I stated using the Camo 10lb line last year on all my spinning gear, as well as 14 and 17lb on a few of my casting reels. Thumbs up for all applications =D> If your using low grade to middle of the line spinning reels, you'll definately get more line twists. Reel magic will help, as well as soaking the spools it comes on in warm water over night. Also, once on the water and the boats is moving at a slow speed(you can also do this from land as long as there is current present) with no lure tied on, flip the bail and let all the line run out behind the boat. Once at the end, softly pinch the line between your thumb and pointing finger and reel back in.

I recently purchased a Shimano Saros, upgrading from a Symetre and noticed a huge difference in the amount of line twist. Actually, I haven't got one yet, but sure I eventually will some day. I also do a tremendous amount of Smallmouth fishing in crystal clear water,(you'd think you were in Bemuda it's so clear.) I only use Camo 8 or 10lb. Over 100 SM caught on Camo from late May to the 1st week in June and only got one line twist during that period. It's ability to land multiple Smallies in 4 and 5lb class, keep my devoted :wink:

Attachments

• 75lbs by me alone 28 BB 024.JPG
    75lbs by me alone 28 BB 024.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 648
  • 5+ burning bush.jpg
    5+ burning bush.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 650
I use 12-14# Seige on baitcasting.
I use 8# Elite on spinning.

The Elite has low memory and casts good. Also, wide spool reels will reduce line twist.