Sunday is Still Bass Day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Gamefisher and myself went out for a few hours today in search of some fall bass. I am happy to report that we found a few in the small ponds.

I landed five or six this bigger one on my soft plastic 4" stick and a few more on jerk baits. We had plans to go to a pond that I know has some trophy sized bass - nut it got cold and windy so we wandered home. Another great day with Matt!

TP_pond.jpg

Ken:

You will soon be hauling in real huge hogs now that you joined TinBoats.net

This site has done wonders for my fishing - people here give great tips that work!

Plus I think this site has some good Karma, which we all need :D

esquired said:
Ken:

This site has done wonders for my fishing - people here give great tips that work!

This site has done Squat for my fishing. LMFAO!

The people here are great though! =D>

Nice catch, esquired! :)

I fished earlier today and didn't get one bite. I started out fishing from a dock at the local reservoir, but it was so dang windy, with a good chop on the surface, that I put the gear in the truck and went to city park lakes. Fished both lakes from various locations on the bank, using different lures (spinner bait & plastics). and couldn't buy a bite. After a little over two hours I packed it in and went home. I'll probably be putting the jon boat to bed for the winter soon also. I absolutely hate launching/loading in the cold wind.

Jim said:
esquired said:
Ken:

This site has done Squat for my fishing. LMFAO!

The people here are great though! =D>

See Jimmy is so great that he gave us his fishing luck!

What pond has the Trophy bass in it? You never showed it to me, or did I show it to you, or is it the great towhee pond?

Latest posts