Tackle Makers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tie a few jigs everynow and then. Started tying them for Bass FNF flies, but recently been tying a few crappie jigs.

I had a melting pot for lead and was making jigheads for a while, but sold it to my buddy. He was better at it than me anyways...

I came real close to buying a lure company a few years back. I might still give it a shot in the future.
when I fished for trout and just startig bass fishing a made my own jig heads.

Wayne

I pour weedless jigs, and shakey heads. I would post pics but I dont have saved on the laptop. When I get moved and get the desktop set back up I post some.

Thanks,
Brad

redbug said:
I came real close to buying a lure company a few years back. I might still give it a shot in the future.

Wayne

Scary - you woudl never sell a thing, they would be all for you!

Of course, you would save money so go for it

I can imagine you yearly financial statement:

Gross sales: $110,000
Net Sales: $0.0

Inventory Retained: ALL OF IT!

I have been learning to tie crappie jigs, starting to be able to get them to look better. I am also raising worms, once they get going good they seem to multiply rapidly.

I tie jigs. The little silver and red jig tied on a sixteenth ounce head has caught 21 species of fish so far, including 5 saltwater species and 16 freshwater. It has a red head, red thread and a red stripe down the side of the silver skirt. Made out of gift bag shredding I found at the Dollar Tree store....mylar shredding, Voila brand.... Best jig I ever came up with....

I'm working on a worm farm and the little lady is gonna try pouring plastics.I will probably end up pouring plastics and she will tend the worm farm.

I pour a worm called a Mushroom Worm and a Select-A-Tail Worm and a Skirted Worm. I had a friend make the steel mold for me and I only make three at a time. The Select-A-Tail Worm. you can cahnge tails from a curly tail, split tail, or whatever.

Go to o-o-i.com,hit about us, view the slide show then move down to view the molded worms. These are old pictures and the worm has been revised a little.

The e-mail contact has been changed to [email protected]

Latest posts