Tackle Makers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im getting my old pot back from my buddy whom has seemed to quit fishing. I might start making stuff soon!!

I build my boats, and seeing that there is no way I could get to the fish without it (limited shore access), I consider that a VERY important part of my tacklebox....
Oh wait, it is my tacklebox.

Anyway, it helps me catch fish just as much as the rod/reel/lure/line.....

I tie several types of jigs. One in particular, a small 1/16 ounce jig made with silver gift bag shredding from the dollar store has caught 21 species of fish so far. I also tie sparsely tied silicone and flashabou jigs used for largemouth, smallmouth and rainbow trout. I've also had great success on my hair jigs, tied with the basic craw pattern but with silicone feelers added. I tip the hair jigs with Netbait Tiny Paca Chunks when after largemouth, not tipped for smallies.

Mac said:
I tie several types of jigs. One in particular, a small 1/16 ounce jig made with silver gift bag shredding from the dollar store has caught 21 species of fish so far. I also tie sparsely tied silicone and flashabou jigs used for largemouth, smallmouth and rainbow trout. I've also had great success on my hair jigs, tied with the basic craw pattern but with silicone feelers added. I tip the hair jigs with Netbait Tiny Paca Chunks when after largemouth, not tipped for smallies.

Macs Jigs are awesome! He sent me a few, and I am impressed.

Thanks Mac! :beer: