Take this funny quiz

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to me it thinks central Florida rednecks sound alot like Alabama rednecks. Jtrip from Dade City and Me from Ocala and it put us both in Alabama.. Whatever I'm not going to be changing my Orange and Blue for Red anytime soon. :D

Had me in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Jackson, Mississippi.
I live in Katy, Texas. I have never lived in any of those places or even visited.

I guess everyone is right, I do talk funny!

Not even close for me, oh well.

huntinfool said:
Had me in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Jackson, Mississippi.
I live in Katy, Texas. I have never lived in any of those places or even visited.

I guess everyone is right, I do talk funny!

Not even close for me, oh well.
Small world. First house I rented in college I had a roommate from Katu

It was spot on for me in St. Louis. Mentioned southern Missouri city too which makes sense as I have farm there. Fun quiz.

Pretty dead on, Marked two cities in WI (where I grew up) and one in SC (where I live now) and the darkest red on the map was covering my hometown.

Mojo said:
Seems to me it thinks central Florida rednecks sound alot like Alabama rednecks. Jtrip from Dade City and Me from Ocala and it put us both in Alabama.. Whatever I'm not going to be changing my Orange and Blue for Red anytime soon. :D
Come on up. We'll go rolly polly huntin'!

Native Texan: This thing has me in Tallahassee, FL
Jacksonville, MS
Corpus Christy, TX

I spent 1 year in Biloxi, MS \
another 1 in remote Turkey \ U.S.A.F.
& 2 more in Columbus, MS /
Born in Donna, TX
Live in Colleyville(between Dallas & FT. Worth), TX the last 40 years

It put me in Chattanooga Tn. I grew up and now live about 400 miles east of Chattanooga. I did do about twenty years of over the road trucking when I graduated high school so that may have had a little influence on the outcome.

Pretty close. I live in NW PA, but my mom was from Buffalo & my dad grw up in a rural town a few miles south of there. Right on.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=337170#p337170 said:
Colbyt » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:44 pm[/url]"]If they aren't IP sniffing (hate to spoil the fun) then it was spot on.

I was convinced it would be wrong since the individual ansers were all over the map.

I know for a fact that it's not based on IP address, because mine puts me about 650 miles away from where I'm really situated.

And this quiz got me spot on.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=342531#p342531 said:
waterman » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:44 pm[/url]"]
Come on up. We'll go rolly polly huntin'!

They're called potato bugs. Ha!

It put me in Fresno, Modesto, CA and Boise ID..
Never been to Idaho. Only been to Modesto twice for a couple hours each and passed thru Fresno about a million times on my way to Yosemite National Park. I lived in Bakersfield, CA (about 2 hrs south of Fresno) Most of my life and been in Georgia the past few years. Hmmmm I guess it missed me all together.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=342991#p342991 said:
BrazosDon » 26 Feb 2014, 23:54[/url]"]Native Texan: This thing has me in Tallahassee, FL
Jacksonville, MS
Corpus Christy, TX

I spent 1 year in Biloxi, MS \
another 1 in remote Turkey \ U.S.A.F.
& 2 more in Columbus, MS /
Born in Donna, TX
Live in Colleyville(between Dallas & FT. Worth), TX the last 40 years

This is interesting and reminds me of when I was stationed in Germany. I lived off-base for a while. The landlord's (incredibly beautiful) daughter spoke perfect english but with a southern U.S. accent. The former tenants in the apt. I rented were also U.S. military from the southern U.S. and had lived there for quite a while. It's cool that kind of thing happens but according to this test it seems that where you come from stays with you. I lived in Kansas for a while and the people I worked with thought I was from Canada. I've lived most of my life in Minnesota and the test put me right where I live in Minneapolis.