Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2013

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hercdrvrwo said:
In a normal situation I would say last pick is the best -- you get two picks in a row. In an auto draft -- I have no idea, but I did some editing on my rankings -- we'll see how we do.

I think auto draft is it -- when do you want to roll the dice? Since we're all closed up and good to go -- I vote for Sunday! Gives us plenty of time to drop for injuries in the pre-season.

Lots of preseason to go yet, we will draft week of 8/25

Man I hate the new version of tap a talk. Just had first draft of year and got megaton at #9. Not bad!

BassAddict said:
hercdrvrwo said:
In a normal situation I would say last pick is the best -- you get two picks in a row. In an auto draft -- I have no idea, but I did some editing on my rankings -- we'll see how we do.

I think auto draft is it -- when do you want to roll the dice? Since we're all closed up and good to go -- I vote for Sunday! Gives us plenty of time to drop for injuries in the pre-season.

ok I meant to quote this last message. Can't wait cuz I got the fever!

panFried said:
BassAddict said:
hercdrvrwo said:

ok I meant to quote this last message. Can't wait cuz I got the fever!

So do I but then again guys are dropping like flies and it's only pre season! There is nothing worst than your season ending before it began on account of preseason injuries so we wait to draft!!

On a side note I have a love/hate relationship with talkatalk 4....

Hope my auto Draft goes beget than my first Draft of the season just went.... my team sucks! But I got the need, for more cow Bell!

Last check I see tie of 4-4 on the draft type poll. Come on guys and vote if you can its getting down to the wire.

I'd like to propose setting the draft order prior to draft day so we have a sense in where we are drafting for either style (live or auto) and trade picks as indicated in settings. Can we put that up for vote or you can just make an exec decision? What say you BA? I think it will start some lively smack talk/discussion if someone knows they are #1! Unless its you. :)

panFried said:
I'd like to propose setting the draft order prior to draft day so we have a sense in where we are drafting for either style (live or auto) and trade picks as indicated in settings. Can we put that up for vote or you can just make an exec decision? What say you BA? I think it will start some lively smack talk/discussion if someone knows they are #1! Unless its you. :)

I will try to randomize the draft order and set the rest of the rules later today. We will be doing auto draft with pick tradeing for the more advanced. Also in the unlikely event we have a tie, the tie breaker will be bench points

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=326803#p326803 said:
BassAddict » 21 Aug 2013, 08:48[/url]"]Draft order has been randomized!
Regular season tie breaker set to most bench points!
Playoff seed tie breaker set to most points for!
draft pick trade is enabled!
draft date set to monday the 26th

LETS GET IT ON!!! Thanks Bass!! 'preciate ya! I like the setup now -- haven't ever done an autodraft and draft trade -- so I reserve the right ro retract that statement! :wink:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=326834#p326834 said:
hercdrvrwo » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:09 am[/url]"]
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=326803#p326803 said:
BassAddict » 21 Aug 2013, 08:48[/url]"]Draft order has been randomized!
Regular season tie breaker set to most bench points!
Playoff seed tie breaker set to most points for!
draft pick trade is enabled!
draft date set to monday the 26th

LETS GET IT ON!!! Thanks Bass!! 'preciate ya! I like the setup now -- haven't ever done an autodraft and draft trade -- so I reserve the right ro retract that statement! :wink:

Thanks Man!! Ive been on vacation for most of Aug so been neglecting most of my FF Commish duty's Should be home by Sat though just in time to make sure everything is set for Draft Day!!

Edit:

When I go on vacation it always reminds me of this clip.

[youtube]JNeYbuBUP48[/youtube]

I'm gonna throw this out there for discussion. Can we limit the bench to say 5 players?

This would expand the free agent pool a little and keep teams from hoarding position players. In a 12 or 14 team league the pool of free agents will be limited anyhow and having almost another starting line up on your bench hurts even more. Perhaps this will also keep the league more active since trading seems to be limited-to-non existent. What do y'all think?

panFried said:
I'm gonna throw this out there for discussion. Can we limit the bench to say 5 players?

This would expand the free agent pool a little and keep teams from hoarding position players. In a 12 or 14 team league the pool of free agents will be limited anyhow and having almost another starting line up on your bench hurts even more. Perhaps this will also keep the league more active since trading seems to be limited-to-non existent. What do y'all think?

I like the idea, but with draft day on Monday their wont be a lot of time to put it up for vote. Ill start a poll on it and see what happens. If we get more than 6 before Sunday night ill change the bench size to 5.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=327135#p327135 said:
bigwave » 23 Aug 2013, 12:09[/url]"]I like that idea, I just voted. It will free up a few players for everyone....and the strategy will be good too.

Agreed! A lot of players = small bench!

Cheers
Herc

Latest posts