Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2013

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
Voted!

Still don't have a clue what I'm doing though. #-o
If I were you I would stack the good players you really want on your team towards the top of the list. If you are lucky you can pick up good players like Brett Farve, Ladanian Thomas, Jerry Rice, or Cris Carter. These are all guys teams will covet but you may get lucky! Shhhh! :)

fender66 said:
Voted!

Still don't have a clue what I'm doing though. #-o

Right now their isnt much to do but edit your autopick strategy which can be found under the 'my team' tab. Although with the 2nd round pick its not necessary for a good draft. Once your team drafts ill get with you and run you through how to play each week.

BassAddict said:
Right now their isnt much to do but edit your autopick strategy which can be found under the 'my team' tab. Although with the 2nd round pick its not necessary for a good draft. Once your team drafts ill get with you and run you through how to play each week.
Come on BA, here I was giving Chris some SOLID advice and you had to go and ruin it. :)

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=327225#p327225 said:
panFried » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 am[/url]"]
BassAddict said:
Come on BA, here I was giving Chris some SOLID advice and you had to go and ruin it. :)

Solid advice indeed! but the man already has a huge advantage. Why give him the names to target too..... :twisted:

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=327238#p327238 said:
BassAddict » 40 minutes ago[/url]"]
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=327225#p327225 said:
panFried » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 am[/url]"]
BassAddict said:

Solid advice indeed! but the man already has a huge advantage. Why give him the names to target too..... :twisted:

No worries....I'll ask my 15 year old daughter and still do well.

All, if you are interested in limiting the bench from 7 to 5 so the free agent pool is a little better please vote Y / N on the poll before end of day. We only have 4 total votes. Thanks!

panFried said:
All, if you are interested in limiting the bench from 7 to 5 so the free agent pool is a little better please vote Y / N on the poll before end of day. We only have 4 total votes. Thanks!
We're up to 5 votes out of a 12 person league. 1 more Denny and looks like a rule change. Crossing my fingers! :)

panFried said:
panFried said:
We're up to 5 votes out of a 12 person league. 1 more Denny and looks like a rule change. Crossing my fingers! :)

Im still considering changing it since nobody has voted no on it. I only see upside to it

Oh yea, I got Drew Brees, and lashawn Mccoy........solid team to start with. Lets see some good trades this year....since the bench is smaller it will be critical to trade on your Bi week....if you want to win. Good luck everybody.

bigwave said:
Oh yea, I got Drew Brees, and lashawn Mccoy........solid team to start with. Lets see some good trades this year....since the bench is smaller it will be critical to trade on your Bi week....if you want to win. Good luck everybody.
im ready... Need to off load Dwayne Bowe! I can't tolerate an RB and WR from same team, not to mention KC. Doesn't auto draft know I'm on the east side of MO! :)

WOW -- never would thought I would be saying this -- but I LIKE my team that I had nothing to do with picking! I think I might be down for some trades!!

Cheers
Herc

I'm going to toss Bowe out on trade block and if someone is attached to luck hell be out there too. I'm not fan of 2 qbs

Latest posts