TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
sixgun86 said:
lswoody said:
I sure was hoping to get that bubble box aerator that was in there though.
I knew someone would appreciate my contribution. :mrgreen:

aeviaanah said:
Walmart has is for 9 bux.
Ssshhh!

That is the fun of the box pass - you get some stuff that you might "want" but do not need enough to purchase

Lets you handle and try new stuff

Thing is I need it!!!!!!! But not for another month or so.

The message was sent monday, since there has been almost 10 wall posts on the account showing activity Tues and today, Wed with no response to my inquiry. Don't know what to say fella's, don't think I'm going to hear back. It's hard to believe a tenured member would keep the box but at least a reply would have been courteous. Don't meant to intrusive but I have hard earned money inside that box as do the rest of you all. (yall). yeehaw? I believe it will show up one day, just wish it was taken more serious. I'll support and contribute to the creation of Box Pass II.

I can start a new box. Who is first in line to get it and I will ship it out by this weekend. I have lots of saltwater and freshwater gear lying around that could go to someone who can use it.

I sent out a box to Pepperrocks on Tues with some stuff that I had. Hopefully LonLB comes through and sends out the original Box #4 but if not we still have something going around for the people waiting.

I haven't seen it as of yet. But if Proyote wants to put in also on a new Box, if you wanna ship it to me I will PM my address and when I get it. Combine it with what Juggern sent me and ship it all out to who ever is next in line? And get the box rolling again.

To bad someone saw fit not to pass the original box on to the next person. Hopefully he is just in some situation where he could pass it on but you would think that he would at least pop in and tell everyone that there was a delay or something.

Looks like you need to get in on this at the begining so i will be keeping my eye out for Box #5 when it starts.

Goodluck in getting the orginal box back.

The only excuse for that kind of irresponsibility would be if he was, himself, in the hospital or imprisoned...or dead...which his Facebook would indicate he is not. Being busy is not justification for being irresponsible with other peoples time/energy/money...if you are busy you buck up and be a man.

pepperrocks said:
I haven't seen it as of yet. But if Proyote wants to put in also on a new Box, if you wanna ship it to me I will PM my address and when I get it. Combine it with what Juggern sent me and ship it all out to who ever is next in line? And get the box rolling again.

Pepper, PM your Addy. I'll get a box (Minor contribution) out to you monday to combine with Juggers. Lets try to get this thing back rolling.

Also to those in Box4 to consider a motion to continue the pass after completion and add Proyotehunter in Lon's place?

pepperrocks said:

It should be there tomorrow. One thing I would do is change the box out, I sent the stuff in a Medium Priority Box which was ~$11 to ship, you could use a larger box and ship USPS Parcel 2-8 for the same price or cheaper. Have fun with the box. Let's not worry about the original box. Everything will works out in the end.

JamesM56alum said:
What a dick, anyone want me to post something on his wall ? i don't mind being "That guy" to light a fire under his ***.

That's a'lot of freaking money to be "Too busy to pass along" :|

Took the words out of my mouth - I am gonna send him a letter snail mail

Here are a couple things I've thrown together for the new box. Nothing to write home about but every little bit counts. Will be in route come monday.

Maybe it might help if a couple of use wrote Lon in an attempt to get him pass the old box forward.

Attachments

• box.JPG
    box.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 879
JamesM56alum said:
Offer still stand's lol i may not be able to write on his wall but i know a lot of people who owe me favor's and i could make his life online a living hell

No need make is online life a living hell - but a reminder that we have still heard nothing would be nice

JamesM56alum said:
Offer still stand's lol i may not be able to write on his wall but i know a lot of people who owe me favor's and i could make his life online a living hell

I agree completely that this sucks. What you do on your own time is your business. WE here at TinBoats, I'd like to think, are above this kind of behavior. No need to sink to a low level. One person has screwed up....WE, as a family, recover and move on. If not......I'm not a part of it.

Latest posts