TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fender66 said:
Dang....I said Dream....not Nightmare! :shock:

Nightmare is the Most Powerful Character in all of Soul Caliber with his mighty sword and claw grip he grabs onto you and smashes you into oblivion

(Still current #1 high score holder at local mall for Soul caliber game and have been for the past three years LOL.)

When I worked in the mall in high school back in 07 I became Friends with the arcade owner and got free gaming for lifetime and I always go in there while my wife goes into Victoria's Secret, Spencer's, etc...

Buddychrist said:
fender66 said:

Nightmare is the Most Powerful Character in all of Soul Caliber with his mighty sword and claw grip he grabs onto you and smashes you into oblivion

(Still current #1 high score holder at local mall for Soul caliber game and have been for the past three years LOL.)

When I worked in the mall in high school back in 07 I became Friends with the arcade owner and got free gaming for lifetime and I always go in there while my wife goes into Victoria's Secret, Spencer's, etc...

I got kung foo grip!!! You probably shouldn't ask how i developed that talent........... :|

BassAddict said:
I got kung foo grip!!! You probably shouldn't ask how i developed that talent........... :|

images

Stupid transition season. Either get warm enough to get the fish back into it or get cold enough so I can have some ICE!

I WANT THE ICE!

:mrgreen:

BassAddict said:
Buddychrist said:
fender66 said:

Why Pulling in those big fish with your Rod of course! LOL!!!!! Abu Garcia? Penn? What's the reel's you're usin?

Buddychrist said:

Ill take one of those in camo LOL

Now that's a hunting vehicle! And it's "Economical" smart car styling appeases all deer alike!

Wonder if you could still park that in the "Compact Cars Only" spots at the mall?

Buddychrist said:
Day two captains log, desolate being alone trying to heal. On my bone growth stimulator watching TV.

Still in Love with Tinboats! Just have mine being a yard ornament for the next 7 months.

You say on the bone growth stimulator, I had mine inplanted in my back. Be glad you don't have that. Think of a large watch battery just under the skin and right on the spine. As you know, can't sleep on your stomach, have to lay on the back. That was a real pain!!!

And the guy who got his eye poked out, he let the dude who did it move in when he fell on bad times just a few weeks later! I thought it was so's he could kill the dude, he was nothing but kind to him. That guy is definately more of a Christian than I could be.

rickybobbybend said:
Holidays are coming. Here is a hot tip for Santa's helpers:

https://www.bellasugar.com/Bacon-Scented-Perfume-Real-Thing-15474756

I'm going to load up on that stuff before I hop on the train for work in the morning. :LOL2:

By the end of the commute when we are all packed like sardines I will have the most available space.

Do the double doors at gas stations have reverse logic with which side you should open, or am I the only one who is a "traditionalist"?

BassAddict said:
Blah, its Friday again and I'm pretty sure Fender or Ahab had something to do with it............

I'll take full credit for today being Friday. I've been working very hard to make it so all week.