TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've driven down the same road every day for the past 4 years. Yesterday, I look over and there staring at me was a West Marine store. Guy says they've been there over 10 years. Can't believe I''ve missed a store like that all this time. And it is less than a mile from my house! I think i need glasses...

Hooky1420 said:
I've driven down the same road every day for the past 4 years. Yesterday, I look over and there staring at me was a West Marine store. Guy says they've been there over 10 years. Can't believe I''ve missed a store like that all this time. And it is less than a mile from my house! I think i need glasses...

Handy, but you're gonna pay more. :mrgreen:

fender66 said:
Hooky1420 said:

Handy, but you're gonna pay more. :mrgreen:

...and that will be if you can even find what your looking for. The one out in St.Charles,MO has mostly pleasure boating equipment. I don't think I've been able to find anything for the river rig there

I normally can't squeeze fishing into work days, but tonight I just have to. Blowing out of work a couple minutes early, take the dogs out and feed them then tossing the crawdad in the back of the truck and headed to the lake for a couple hours.

I have the need... the need to fish.

poolie said:
I normally can't squeeze fishing into work days, but tonight I just have to. Blowing out of work a couple minutes early, take the dogs out and feed them then tossing the crawdad in the back of the truck and headed to the lake for a couple hours.

I have the need... the need to fish.
Get er done!

Got totally skunked yesterday evening. On the water at 6:30pm and fished till 7:47pm and nothing... not even one strike. Water was glass calm and exceptionally clear. Since I only had a hour or so to fish I switched to one of my least favorite lures, a crankbait so I could cover a lot of water. In a couple areas where I had caught fish before I slowed down and threw a lizard and a jig, but nothing. Just being on the lake for an hour scratched my itch, but it would have been nice to have caught SOMETHING.

Latest posts