TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm dead after a very long week.....I'm not "Mayan dead" and Ahab doesn't get my guitars are tackle!

Still glad it's Fenderday!

Just sitting in garage looking at my tin and waiting for our 3 kids, their spouses and the grand kids to show up. We are celebrating Christmas this weekend because everyone has to travel. It will be a zoo :LOL2: . I'm smoking turkey breasts and a ham for today, and doing an 18lb. standing rib roast tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Jim said:
Camo Crocs on sale at Dicks sporting goods, buy one get one free. I picked up two pairs for $35 :roflmao:

I love me Crocs, but I won't spend a red cent at Dicks Sporting goods ever again. [-(

After trying a few times last night, I've determined that I suck at filleting perch. Boy did I mangle the first few, and the last couple didn't look any better.

Crappie - no problem.
Sunny's - no problem.
Walleye - no problem.
Perch - MONGO SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

wihil, if you ever need someone to help you clean pearch, give me a holler. I would rather clean 25 perch than gills and, or crappie. Pearch are just easy for me. I'll even bring a six pack.

HANGEYE said:
wihil, if you ever need someone to help you clean pearch, give me a holler. I would rather clean 25 perch than gills and, or crappie. Pearch are just easy for me. I'll even bring a six pack.

Oh I may take you up on that - I was hoping to get a couple perch tonight, but I got stuck at work later than I wanted and ended up on the ice after dark. In the cold. And my shack busted a couple rods over the New Years. Skunked - that sucks. If you're trying to bribe me with beer - it works. :LOL2:

On a happy note, my new Striker Ice suit is freakin' awesome, and replacement rods should be at the house on Fri just in time for the weekend.

Tonight I blocked the kiddos from going online after bedtime hours. They had been staying up surfing, playing games, chatting, etc. With 9/10 internet devices in the house, finding mac addresses for each was lots of fun :p - But it is done.

Speaking of cleaning fish, saw on John Gillspe's show some guy caugh a couple of 18" crappie in Pewaukee Lake (Wisconsin guys know where that's at). I am definitely trying there next year!

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
Hey BassAddict....

Guess what today is?

Here's a hint:

It's F_ _ _ _ _ _ _ Y

Is it Jan 4th? I don't know, i lost all concept of 'days of the week' shortly after crossing the Virginia state line :-D

Welcome home. Now get out of bed...it's FRIDAY! :mrgreen:

Shack repaired, HDS7 is now mounted to the Genz box, and it's starting to warm up. :BS:

How's a guy supposed to icefish when they're calling for rain this week. Just waiting for some goofball out-of-stater to try and put their vehicle on 4" of ice....

wihil said:
Shack repaired, HDS7 is now mounted to the Genz box, and it's starting to warm up. :BS:

How's a guy supposed to icefish when they're calling for rain this week. Just waiting for some goofball out-of-stater to try and put their vehicle on 4" of ice....

You guys are nutz!

Stay safe and catch a few for me