toyz boat part 2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyz1972

Reaction score
just wanted to show you guys the start of my front deck.definately learning alot from this site.and the forums have great info.ill start the ply wood this weekend coming,and have new pictures on monday or tuesday.setting the front up for dual batteries.one for lights and the extras,and one for trolling motor only.could use some help on hiding and protecting wireing.thx guys,kicka*# website.

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 867
  • IMG_0707.JPG
    IMG_0707.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 869
  • IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 874
Looks great. On hiding and protecting the wire, run an old garden hose through the ribs on the floor, before you complete your deck. Then you can run your wires through the hose. I've also seen people run it down the sides as well. Hope that helps

hcsdchief said:
Looks great. On hiding and protecting the wire, run an old garden hose through the ribs on the floor, before you complete your deck. Then you can run your wires through the hose. I've also seen people run it down the sides as well. Hope that helps

I have seen pvc pipe used before, But this sounds like a good idea too if you don't need to run too many wires! :beer:

Latest posts