tracker panfish 16

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercury jet

Reaction score
Hello, I found a 89 bass tracker pf 16 last week and was looking for info in this model and year of boat. the new models are close but was looking for info on items related to the 89 model . thanks for any info in advance .

I cant offer you any info but thats my dream boat!! I keep searching CL everyday knowing one will pop up one day for the right price. Those older models dont come up often.

BassBlaster said:
I cant offer you any info but thats my dream boat!! I keep searching CL everyday knowing one will pop up one day for the right price. Those older models dont come up often.
found this one at a good price............. plan to add a jet and ride with stick steer there is nothing much else to change

Thats exactly my point. The layout is perfect for crappie fishing. Theres nothing to change. Fix any damage, add new carpet and you got a brand new rig. When I find one, I will also be adding stick steering if its not allready equiped. The only real change I would make is to add a baitwell. I dont believe the older models had a baitwell. I would be looking to convert part of the livewell to hold bait rather than add an entirely seperate system.

Bass, I will post pics when the snow clears. need to fix a few things hope to have it ready to go in a few weeks and catch some slabs.

shawnfish, I was looking for pics at first to see if i can see what these items were for , but no luck. I found an add for the boat new in 89 . But no good pics of what i am wanting to know ther are two plastic parts below the throttle controls ones a plate with a hole ,the other is half circle plastic with a hole in center beside that is a three inch hole with two red wires with ring terminals .I asume this is a shutoff switch to the trolling motor ...... will try to get pics and post latter. thanks

One of those items is probably for a kill switch tether. It has a cord that hooks to the driver and if you were to fall out while under power the tether would pull the plug on the kill switch to shut the engine down.

Here is a pic to show what i have been asking you all for help on ..............

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    623.3 KB · Views: 1,086

Latest posts