Tracker Topper 14 conversion - Finished!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice...I wish mine was 36 wide. Its only 31". I get myself (210lbs) and one son at a time (120lbs) in with no problem. From time to time I have a buddy close to 300lbs in it with me and no problem at all. I take it out on a small lake, electric only. BUT have been debating on using it in the flats. But that extra 5" in width is huge.

Anyway, love your mod...looks great.

Awesome build I really enjoyed reading through it. I have a brand new 1542 topper and hate the color. How is the rustoleum holding up? Since my boat has not seen the water and is new I wonder if I can just sand it a little and not use a primer and use the same paint you used?

Thanks

Really nice job. I am doing a 14 Ft Row Boat and I have a marine
Radio, and after looking at your boat, now I know where I am going
to put it.

Tight lines.

Love your boat , I'm doing my 1542 ( first one ) I hope you don't mind a couple of questions ? Did you only glue your carpet down ? Staples ? And did you glue it directly to the sides of the seats ? I also used the idea of the side shelf with stereo and was wondering if you put yours on a hinge ? Thanks any advice on carpet install would be appreciated !