Trailer sandblasting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve,

I'm not sure about prices in your area, but I can tell you what it is in Tyler, TX. It's $85/hr with a 2 hr min. Usually takes about 4 hours and comes to around $370 (sales tax incl). That is the normal quote for a regular single axle boat trailer. Tandem is an hour more. Hope that helps.

M

Thanks Michelle.
I've got a little more work to finish it, After launching and
retrieving in a river for the first time, I decided some guide bunks are in order!
And they'll help My Daughters when they help me load.
So I guess it'l be ugly for another season and hopefully I can budget a makeover
for next winter.

Steve A W

An angle grinder and a wire wheel is what I use to de-rust my trailers.

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
An angle grinder and a wire wheel is what I use to de-rust my trailers.
I've got a bad heart and can't bend over and work like that any more :oops:
And my Nephew that helped me build the trailer went and got a real job [How dare He :LOL2: ] and
now can't help as much.

Steve A W

You've got a good heart! Always helping others and teaching what you know and how to do it. I just know that something will come your way. [-o<

I believe I'd be seeing about some bunks too! Sounds like you've got some good girls to help Dad. That's awesome. =D>

TexasLoneStar56 said:
You've got a good heart! Always helping others and teaching what you know and how to do it. I just know that something will come your way. [-o<

I believe I'd be seeing about some bunks too! Sounds like you've got some good girls to help Dad. That's awesome. =D>

Michelle
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Steve A W

Latest posts