Trying out some of the PCbaits lures.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
I purchased some skirted Shaky heads, and some of the PC Stick baits.

What has been your guys experience with these custom baits? They look awesome, and seem to be a fine handmade lure. :D

I love fishing those stickbaits.......

Mostly Senkos and Kinami Flash.

I hope these turn out good!!! Ill be buying alot more!!!!

I use the stick baits all the time - there is nothing like them anywhere - they catch fish like crazy!

What color did you get?

I ordered 4 packs of the skirted shakies the other day(and a pack of worms), can't wait to get them to try them out.

I bought the Greenpumpkin colored ones. I was out of the GYCB in that color so I figured Id give these a shot.

Tomorrow cant get here sooner........Hitting the lake after work!!!!!:)

I'm stuck on the phone with a customer now:(

whj812 said:
I bought the Greenpumpkin colored ones. I was out of the GYCB in that color so I figured Id give these a shot.

Tomorrow cant get here sooner........Hitting the lake after work!!!!!:)

I'm stuck on the phone with a customer now:(

Dont you hate that! I hate customers LOL!

Jim said:
BassAddict1976 said:
whj812 said:
LOL Yea....

People don't ever seem to stop breaking computers!!!

If a person needs to call Tech support to fix a computer they should not be allowed to own a computer lol.

You would be surprised at the morons out there :D

No not really I have a degree in programming, ive heard the storys of people who couldnt find the "any key" or used the CD/DVD drive as a cup holder LOL

I work for a small company, that provides Network/Computer consulting. I also get stuck doing desk side support as well.......

Enough talk about work dangit.......

Lets talk some fishing....LOL

whj

whj812 said:
I work for a small company, that provides Network/Computer consulting. I also get stuck doing desk side support as well.......

Enough talk about work dangit.......

Lets talk some fishing....LOL

whj

So do I.....this is too funny.

I got my order of PC Baits today. I really like the way that the StickBaits feel. Im going out this weekend to try these out.

Here is a pic of the stuff I got.

I bought some of the Jigs, Im not much of a jig fisherman. I got these to learn with. Any tips.....all will be welcome!

Attachments

• 100_1329.JPG
    100_1329.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 962
Try to keep it quiet about those 5" worms - I love having a great bait that no one else has :lol:

You will catch fish with that stuff for sure!

Latest posts