Unknown make of boat mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51shovel

Reaction score
We'll here goes nothing! I bought a 14 foot v hull boat a couple months ago and after fishing from it a couple times I have decided to do so mods on it through the winter. In my head the plans and ideas are great I just hope they come out the way I want. First on the list is installing a casting deck in the bow. I will be posting pics as I go. Feel free to give suggestions. Also if anybody know what the boat is let me know.

And she has found her winter home inside the garage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,078
Well it's been a fairly productive week. Removed the front two seats and have installed most of the bracing for the casting deck. Was called back to work so I will have some more cash to buy stuff for the mod plus Christmas! I have taken some pics but need to take some more before I post. Next up is to make a template for the ply wood,

What is the best way to make said template?

You can use cardboard. Cut it close then run a sharpie with a spacer along the edge of the hull to get the proper fit. Cardboard is way cheaper than plywood. Hope this helps.

Latest posts