Upgrading to an 18 foot Monark!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well people on CL are GREAT. this guy promised me I'd be the first one to get a shot at it tomorrow when he got home at 6 pm. I get an email tonight, at 1:45 am. saying he sold it. When I read it, my body went numb. I havent been this disappointed in a long time. I still cant believe this... sorry to get your hopes up guys... ugh.

wow i just need to vent or something. Ive never been so rattled by something before. First, my tire gets completely blown out by a 4 inch stick today. What are the chances? Work was a friggin joke, but whatever, im getting a new boat tomorrow. I call the seller and hes all gung ho about selling it to me. I get all my ducks in a row to go over asap tomorrow to pick it up. I cant sleep im so excited, so i get up to check tinboats. Happen to cehck my email and all i get is an email saying "the boat sold today"

YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

Man, that does stink! Ober51 is right, you gotta be really quick with CL!
The good news is this is a GREAT time to be buying a boat. I have seen some some amazing deals lately. I bet you find something soon, thats ready for the water for about the same $$$$. Don't fret about it to long, just keep lookin'! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts