Voyager 1670 Jon Mod - wasting my time

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the paint, The paint you choose looks sorta like interlux style paint which is usually used on bottom painting on boats. I have it on my 30 foot robalo express fiberglass fishing boat.

I saw your paint scheme and im not sure if this will work for u but I used parker coating paint. Its flat paint though. It came out amazing though and I love the finish and the toughness.

There is also rustoleum that people use with self etching primer. I used this method while painting an outboard cover and painting another aluminum jon boat and I loved the finish actually. The outboard cover was great! you could even see it shine.

Thats the route I would go.

If you are wanting bottom paint and want it slick down in the south we run a brand called frog spit. You can get it from Predator airboats. All the airboat guys run this its about 65 dollars a gallon and it makes the bottom of the boat super slick! Im adding it to my 1648 now.

Im doing research trying to find a thru hull fitting for your live well. I havent found anything as of yet but the coupling sounds like a good bet to do.

Latest posts