What are u doing for New Years Eve

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the islands the lime keeps the flys out of your beer, but on a diffrent note I stole away to my brother house for the new years so who knows what ill be doing, but im almost possitive it involves injesting mass quantites of Coca Cola :)

BassAddict said:
In the islands the lime keeps the flys out of your beer, but on a diffrent note I stole away to my brother house for the new years so who knows what ill be doing, but im almost possitive it involves injesting mass quantites of Coca Cola :)

Make sure you add rum or bourbon to that Coca-Cola to prevent spoilage of the sugars. That's what I do. :lol:

Going to spend the night at my cousin's house (for those of you who followed the posts, yes, the one who broke her leg while getting out of the boat). We'll go early and stay overnight to avoid the intoxicated drive home :D and the drunks out there.... I have a full crew working that night but over the past several years, we have not made any DUI arrests on New Year's eve. They seem to be getting smart and using cabs or designated drivers. That's a really good thing. Hope everyone's New Year's eve is special, fun and, most importantly, SAFE....... If you're drinking, don't be driving - "Let's be careful out there" (sorry about the lecture - 29 years as a cop does that to you - please bear with me)....

Happy New Year ( a couple of days early)

flounderhead59 said:
BassAddict said:

Make sure you add rum or bourbon to that Coca-Cola to prevent spoilage of the sugars. That's what I do. :lol:

Screw the sugars, i add Evan Williams or Jack to get wrecked lol

flounderhead59 said:
BassAddict said:

Jim Beam Black (Kentucky Bourbon! :wink: ) and Pepsi......and staying home.

Having dinner with an old friend and then home by 11:00. But let me say....

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.

May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.

May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!

May your clothes smell of success like hot Apple Pie!

May happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.

In simple words ....

May 2008 be one of the best years of your life!

Waterwings said:
flounderhead59 said:
BassAddict said:

Jim Beam Black (Kentucky Bourbon! :wink: ) and Pepsi......and staying home.

I generally stick with the white label Beam and mix with Diet Coke. Regular Coke is too stcky sweet for me.

Chinese food at my moms.... 4 houses away....then probably some diet pepsi with lime and some coconut rum

Happy New Year a few days early!

im heading to my brothers house and drinking till i cant drink no more and then im crashing on his couch so that i can wake up in the morning feeling like hell and throwing up all day new years day. it seems like thats the way it goes every year but i do know that there will be no driving involved from early new years eve untill later on new years day when i Have to go to my in-laws for dinner (yee haw). My dad is our DD for new years. i hope everyone has a great new years and be careful out there on the roads, its not always you that you have to worry about its the other idiots out there! and the signs on the side of the road that say "DUI, YOU CANT AFFORD IT", well its true.

Ill be in baltimore at my friends house. He's having a party and we will be hitting some bars and watching the fireworks at the inner harbour. We take the light rail to his house then a taxi home, theres no way I'll drive drunk or let anyone else.

Latest posts