who o makes the biggest jon boat ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Ernest said, SeaArk.

I've got a 2072 (6' floor, 8'beam), they also make a 22' and 24'.

I'm the fattest guy here at nearly 500 lb. and the 2072 is exceptionly stable, I can walk side-to-side and have stood at the very tip of the bow, No problems. I've become popular on the lakes here (Central KY), as the big jons are all but unheard of. one guy followed me over 10 mi just to check out my boat!!!!

Keep in mind that SeaArk uses 1/8 in thick Aluminum.

A bare bones basic boat is not that much more than lessor made boats, but I had to search. Ended up traveling to AK McCallum in Fayetteville, NC (over 500 mi). Good Folks to buy from.

Fred

War Eagle makes a GREAT riding 2072. Comes however you want it. Bare, center console, side console...pick your poison.

I've got some time in a SeaArk 1872. Thing is a tank, literally. 88 johnson special moves it about 35 mph max. Not a hotrod by any stretch of the imagination; however we loaded it down pretty good. Generator, STEEL (yes....1/8" plate) side console (home-made), bunch of bows and arrows, at the end of the night it had 264 lbs of fish in it and didn't really seem to phase it much. The owner was 279 lbs, I am 190 plus all our stuff. Impressed me.

Have also run a WE 2072 side console. Pretty much a bare boat that we had to set up the prop (Yamaha F115 inline). Ran about 43-45 mph with 19" black steel Yamaha prop. GREAT ride (very smooth). Handled excellent. I absolutely loved that boat. Get in touch with your closest dealer and ask them about options...there are thousands. Low deck, high deck, no deck, storage everywhere, livewells, etc. I "think" their rated for 115 hp which is plenty on a big boat like that.

If you're looking for the best riding 20' look at either the War Eagle or the Crestliner (also same as Lowe Roughneck) from 2006 or older.
Both of these companies made boats with a 12 deg deadrise at the transom.

This will put a smile on your face.BIG YES and Great BOAT had 2..Up to 26' 80" bottom ..Glen Boatright at https://www.boatrightmarine.com/ in Houston area oh yea they ain't cheap but what a alu boat

Latest posts