Wicked Tuna

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
Love saying GOOGAN!!!! Who can use it in a sentence? Extra points awareded for using it along with Ahab!!

I went fishing with Ahab and BassAdict last week. Ahab kept calling BA a GOOGAN!

You mean like this.....Do I win?

LMAO Sure you never been fishing with us?

Some day my friend. Looking forward to it.

Captain Ahab said:
Actually, I would call BA a Shoobie b/c is is from New Jersey

Actually you missed the whole definition of the word shoobie. A shoobi is usually someone from PA who visites the 'shore' for the day or the weekend. These sorts of people notoriously bottle neck the parkway on fridays/sundays during the summer.........

BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:

Actually you missed the whole definition of the word shoobie. A shoobi is usually someone from PA who visites the 'shore' for the day or the weekend. These sorts of people notoriously bottle neck the parkway on fridays/sundays during the summer.........

Shut up gohgaan!

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:

Shut up gohgaan!

That's an upgrade from a shoobi! Don't get me started on all the shoobie googaans who think they own the Jersey water ways

Bhaaah typical gohghan tahlk.

1331337709729.jpg

Latest posts