1436 flat bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caten in wv

Reaction score
i am getting a 1436 flat bottom boat it already has a deck on the front i am needing to put 3 seats on it i know that i will have to take the deck off and start over but is there anyone that can show me a pic of a 1436 with 3 seats or tell me how to put 3 seats in it i am thinking of just puting a floor in it with no decks we dont fish for bass much so we dont have much need for a deck but anyway just looking for some ideas or imput good or bad thanks

Post some pics when you get a chance. I assume there are two benches in the boat in addition to the casting deck?

yes there is and i dont have any pic yet shoot i dont even have the boat yet i havent been able to go get it yet due to the weather there was alot of snow and ice here in wv now there is snow ice and rain just wateing on the thunder storm and flooding to make it all compleat

I would probably not do a deck in a 1436, mine I don't think would be stable enough for me to move (247lbs)..as far as the seats, I would stay away from the clamp mounts. I curruntly have them and I am looking for a better way to mount my seats.