1970 Lund N-14

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcollinsia

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I've been trolling around here for quite a while now looking at ideas for my little boat, so it's probably about time I started posting!

A couple of years ago I came across a darn good deal on an old Lund v-bottom so I snagged it up. There was some major confusion on year/model of the boat but the nice folks at Lund were able to get me some information on it using the serial number. Turns out that it's a 1970 Lund N-14, which I can find no photos of online. Lund did a great job of sending me the original catalog image though! (pdf attached below)

Havent done much to her yet but here are a couple of pics. I'll have some things accomplished after the weekend.

Attachments

• IMGP2974-vi.jpg
    IMGP2974-vi.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,762
  • 70 N14 - C14 - COHO - Tyee 18.pdf
    508 KB · Views: 110
Welcome!

Great looking boat you have there. Love the hull design.

What do you have planned?

Thanks for the welcome! After having it in the water quite a bit I've realized that it's going to be way too narrow & unstable to actually deck it. Here's teh current plan of attack & wish list.
-Repaint the red stripe
-I had a local company make me up some custom decals with the original "Lund" logo.
-Clean up/polish the exterior aluminum
-Install a simple carpeted floor
-Small rear deck/cargo hold between transom/rear bench
-Small front deck/battery/cooler space between bow & front bench
-Run wiring & lights
-Install front anchor helper

Pretty simple stuff compared to most of the guys on here :)

hey you might not to waste you time having some one make them I just bought some of my lund off of this site they look great

https://www.garzonstudio.com/boat/lund.html

hope it helps you

Thanks for the link!
No major progress on the boat this weekend as I spent most of that time replacing the U-Joints on my Jeep on Saturday but Sunday I drove up north and picked up an older Chysler 9.9hp outboard with electric start. So that counts as progress, right? :)

Got a call from the printer and the reproduction 1970 Lund decals that I had made are all done & ready to be picked up and clean/polish work on the aluminum starts tonight. Hoping to have everything done (along with lots of pics) by this weekend. In the meantime, here's a a shot of the 9.9 Chrysler that I picked up for $250 last week and the new puppy I picked up on Sunday. Hopefully this will satisfy the pic-hungry appetite for a little bit :)

Attachments

• IMG00279-20110313-1427.jpg
    IMG00279-20110313-1427.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 1,439
  • IMG00267-20110306-1719.jpg
    IMG00267-20110306-1719.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 1,439
  • IMG-20110310-00014.jpg
    IMG-20110310-00014.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,439

Latest posts