1971 Fisherman 6HP

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Froggy,

That capsule contains OMC lubricant that is for the magneto support and retaining ring. Look in your service manual it should explain it. Do not add oil or grease to the wicker oil on the magneto.

Glad to see you getting along with your motor!! :D

cajuncook1

Hey Cajun! got her going, first pull!!!
I was surprised how quiet the motor was, ran well , forward, reverse etc. the tiller is a bit of a problem, does not hold too long by itself, just rolls back and shuts the motor off.
The carburator is next on the list, probably needs some adjustments, them the tiller issue...

Anyhow , got it going allright. good day for me.

Attachments

• 100_6744.jpg
    100_6744.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 643
Froggy said:
Hey Cajun! got her going, first pull!!!
I was surprised how quiet the motor was, ran well , forward, reverse etc. the tiller is a bit of a problem, does not hold too long by itself, just rolls back and shuts the motor off.
The carburator is next on the list, probably needs some adjustments, them the tiller issue...

Anyhow , got it going allright. good day for me.

Nice job Froggy!!! Sorry been busy at work and hadn't really had a chance to get back with you. The tiller handle will slowly go back to slow so, I wouldn't worry about that. Can't wait to here about your maiden voyage with her. Your going to have some fun in the boat this summer and fall. :D

Way to go froggy!!

cajuncook1

Had some time between several "football games" and the 24hrs of Le Mans to work on the prop, here is before and after. They used a nail where the cotter pin was supose to be...

Attachments

• 100_6727.jpg
    100_6727.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 603
  • 100_6758.jpg
    100_6758.jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 603

Latest posts