Another Paint question.........

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Wal-mart picking up some fuses today. Couldn't believe it, but they carry the dupli color self etching primer for $4 bucks and some change. It is not in the paint section, but in automotive which is probably why I have never seen it before.

alumacraftjoe said:
I was in Wal-mart picking up some fuses today. Couldn't believe it, but they carry the dupli color self etching primer for $4 bucks and some change. It is not in the paint section, but in automotive which is probably why I have never seen it before.

Ha! I even went there and asked the "paint" guy and he said they did not carry anything like that. I never thought about looking in the automotive dept. Nice find! If I need more, I know where to go!

evattman said:
alumacraftjoe said:

Ha! I even went there and asked the "paint" guy and he said they did not carry anything like that. I never thought about looking in the automotive dept. Nice find! If I need more, I know where to go!

No kidding... wish I would have found it when I needed it. Spent about an 40 minutes with the paint guy when I was painting my boat looking for it. Same store I saw it in today lol!

Latest posts