boat covers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsmith

Reaction score
Bought a 2013 tracker 165 pro yesterday. The original BP cover is getting thin. Want to get another one.

Got shell shocked looking at the BP custom fit.

Where should I be looking for a mix of quality and reasonable price? Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Congrats on the new boat.

I have a Carver Flex Fit. Paid about $140 for it in 2018 (Amazon). Mine is for a V-hull walk thru. They make them to fit several different boat styles.

If the boat isn't in the water, it is under this cover, meaning basically it has been in use every day since 2018. It is holding up pretty well. No holes, seams are good. It is getting kind of grody because the boat now sits under an oak tree. I need to scrub it one of these days. When rain is in the forecast, I combine it with a telescoping support pole & straps. Makes it easy to tent it up so water drains off. The one that I have covers the boat and outboard. I like that. I also has the same cover for my previous boat but in a different size. Same experience with that one.

Latest posts