Busted the skunk!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaarc

Reaction score
4-15-09
Third trip this year.
7-bass mostly dinks
5-crappie
2-lost one jumped off other broke line and swam off with my bobber.

Gotta cut the grass then I'm going again.

Dave

good to hear you had some luck. weather going crazy up here, 70's for few days then 40 for a few more. what's the water temp down there, hovering around 49 to 51 here.

BassAddict said:
Great to hear you beat the skunk, but you still deserve the dreaded :postpics: smiley!!! Post up them dink pictures man!!!! It makes me feel better bout my own fishing!!!!! LMAO

WOW - very harsh

Glad you reported, no need for pictures I know what a fish looks like (unlike BassAddict who thinks eveything might be a fish :mrgreen: )

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Great to hear you beat the skunk, but you still deserve the dreaded :postpics: smiley!!! Post up them dink pictures man!!!! It makes me feel better bout my own fishing!!!!! LMAO

WOW - very harsh

Glad you reported, no need for pictures I know what a fish looks like (unlike BassAddict who thinks eveything might be a fish :mrgreen: )

754_dumbass.gif

grizzly said:
good to hear you had some luck. weather going crazy up here, 70's for few days then 40 for a few more. what's the water temp down there, hovering around 49 to 51 here.

Weather has been cool and rainy here and the water temps are runnin between 52-57.

BassAddict said:

I forgot to take the camera. I forgot it today also not as much luck today just 1 crappie but it was a nice slab a little over a pound. I took a pic with my phone just need to figure out how to get it on the computer so I can post it.

Dave

seaarc said:
BassAddict said:

I forgot to take the camera. I forgot it today also not as much luck today just 1 crappie but it was a nice slab a little over a pound. I took a pic with my phone just need to figure out how to get it on the computer so I can post it.

Dave

Ok got the pic off the phone.hunting and fishing 020.jpghunting and fishing 019.jpg

Latest posts