Christmas Music

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my all time #1 pet peeve and the thing that ticks me off more then anything in the world is political correctness at Christmas and calling it Holiday. Therefore this song brings a smile to my face everytime.

[youtube]VwKI82CTp2o[/youtube]

But my very favorite song, and it's #2 of my all time favorite song is this version of O Holy Night.

[youtube]xQDPo32DwbI[/youtube]

You got to get this one by the Temptations at iTunes - just open iTunes, go to store area, scroll down to Free songs, and download the one by Temptations. I love it!!! And, it's FREE...

All you need is free iTunes program from Apple... it also has great internet radio stations.

This is my favorite with all the politicaly correct stuff going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IAckfn8yiAQ

Forgot I had this from last year. Not a great recording, but still fun to play/sing. (I'm doing the low part)

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

[youtube]v-8XH54-3Xo[/youtube]

lswoody said:
Brine I had forgotten all about that song!!! LOL!!!!! My very favorite is "Mary did you know". My next favorite is "O Holy Night".

I got to add one more. I really like the Michael W. Smith version of "Gloria".

Well, I haven't heard if any of y'all downloaded the FREE "Silent Night" by the Temptations... Man, you have got to get this song! I am listening to it right now, absolutely wonderful. Very relaxing and worshipful.

If you don't know how to get it - again: On your computer:

1. Get iTunes from apple.com - it's free too.

2. Go to iTunes store, and scroll down a tad and you will see "Silent Night" by Temptations.

3. Click on Free icon, start downloading, enjoy.

On iPod, iPhone, etc.

Just open iTunes App and download it! Right now, it is coming up as the very first song at top left of iPhone screen.

Hey DuraCraft....I did download it last night. Listened once and was called away to help light the tree. Nice!...and FREEEEE!

Oh, good Chris. Man, nobody ever listens to me :( Heheheheheh, well, you did! I am thinking about trying to figure out a way to play this in our house for tomorrow when we have a bunch of friends over for a Christmas get together. Need speakers other than computer though.

And, notice how I tried to copy the fish you made in your signature. Just shows what kind of artist I am!! Even got the scales backwards on me poor fish... And, the eyeballs look like I made a flounder!

BassGeek54 said:
Hey Chris that was really good. Thanks for sharing that. =D>

Thanks BassGeek54. Just a little yearly guitar caroling with some friends. Going to do it again on New Year's day.