Derek's Official I'm A Tackle Junkie Thread

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the devils arts, otherwise known as B@PS Surfacebait Liberteria:

coffincases.jpg

Dimple Bat in Blood Heart
bhDB.jpg

Ensor in Green Panther
gpensor.jpg

Ensor in Brud Black Pearl Poison
bbppensor.jpg

CLiL in Evil Pink
bgcLIL.jpg

CLiL in Radiation Green
rdcLIL.jpg

clilbass1edit.jpg

Just incase anyone is lookib at the second bait (the buzzbait jr) be advised that would be both a waste of time and money.
I picked up the last 7 of them at the show just to get them off the market junk junk junk... :wink: :wink: :wink:

redbug what happend to "I love the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jet jr... I have 8 different colors and they all catch fish " you just tryin to throw us off or what.

slim357 said:
redbug what happend to "I love the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jet jr... I have 8 different colors and they all catch fish " you just tryin to throw us off or what.
JUNK JUNK JUNK... but being the nice guy i am I will buy any that you happen to have laying around..
This is not an attempt to corner the market on buzz jett's and win the tinboats angler of the year

I guess I am gonna have to shell out the $25 for a buzz jet. I have seen them in person and I personally think the colors suck, I have also seen the new sm and lm color patterns in person and they look pretty bad imo. This is not to say they don't catch fish, and I definately trust Redbug's judgement. Maybe I will get damnpeoples to repaint a new one for me.

jkbirocz said:
I guess I am gonna have to shell out the $25 for a buzz jet. I have seen them in person and I personally think the colors suck, I have also seen the new sm and lm color patterns in person and they look pretty bad imo. This is not to say they don't catch fish, and I definately trust Redbug's judgement. Maybe I will get damnpeoples to repaint a new one for me.

You never know, You might win one in the Tournament. 8)