Do you ever truly finish modifying a boat??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Specknreds

Reaction score
Does this happen to ya'll???? Everytime I finish one mod, someone or TinBoats gives me another idea.

Here are a few of my mods: aluminium floor, deck hatch in rear seat, console for electronics (made from the alum. cut out for the hatch), seat mounts, round port hatch to access under front deck, and transducer mount.

Always looking for new mods.

Attachments

• transducer tb 003.jpg
    transducer tb 003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 693
  • laws boat tb006.jpg
    laws boat tb006.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 708
That's the fun of it! :p I like to "tinker", and might do something 3 times, improving on it each time. Sometimes I only do it once, and it ends-up in the recycle bin #-o

ST

Projects are never finished and keep some of us at home and out of trouble.If I didn't have projects,I'd have a gurlfriend,and my other gurlfriends wouldn't like that. :LMFAO:

Yes,there are some women desperate enough to have me. :LMFAO:

But the benefit of the wife thinking you get nothing done is that she asks you to do less because you already have too much to do/finish. :twisted: :D

TOTONKA said:
But the benefit of the wife thinking you get nothing done is that she asks you to do less because you already have too much to do/finish. :twisted: :D
may be she ask you to do less becuase someone else is doing your homework [-X

Latest posts