• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ESKA PARTS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougdad

Reaction score
I HAVE A 1976 ESKA, MODEL 1976B, AND I AM LOOKING FOR A CARB. MOUNT GASKET AND A FUEL PUMP.

I CAN FIND THEM ON EBAY BUT THE SELLERS ALL WANT PAYPAL, I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD :(

You can usually send the seller a Money Order directly - A little more risky

Also, I believe if you contact PayPal they might also allow you to send them a check and hold your funds - call Paypal

You can use a checking account or debit card through paypal.Sears used to sell eska motors so they may have parts,also check NAPA.They will have to use their books to find the parts and then call their suppliers to order them.

Bummer, I just looked up that model and it is a 7.5 hp - I have an old 3.5 hp model and thought I might be able to help you with the part itself.

Paypal can use a checking account - they just draft it from the account.

i have a new fuel pump diaphram for a ted williams 7.5. it should be the same thing. if you want it ill send it to ya since i just sold the motor. pm me if so

you can get parts at sears.com or boatsportandtackle.com. where i got all my parts from. the only downfall is they are all new/old parts ( sat on a shelf for 30 years )

Latest posts