Fantasy Football.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shamoo said:
Didnt we have a decent turnout last year?

Last year we had 12 signed up for what seamed like a month before draft date. But I believe they were drawn in when you offered the winner a prize (which I'm still waiting on!). This year I'm not sure on a prize since it'll conflict with our move

You guys in the league- look at your standings and enjoy it now... Tied for 1st place will not last long.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

wasilvers said:
You guys in the league- look at your standings and enjoy it now... Tied for 1st place will not last long.

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

I fear silvers! He was the only team to come in between me and my perfect season!!!!!!!!!!!! All though It was in week 1 before my stunning display of waiver wire brilliance...

BassAddict said:
I fear silvers! He was the only team to come in between me and my perfect season!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very much like the Giants, brilliant and ruining perfect seasons some days, then throwing 6 interceptions the next. Go figure.

I'm thinking I may give BA & Moo a run for their money this year.

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Adrian Peterson
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

bcritch said:

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Adrian Peterson
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

Dream Team baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but never count out the bassaholics for a repeat, i got me some waiver wire skill, and if that dont work the commish will shave points :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
bcritch said:

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Adrian Peterson
WR - Larry Fitzgerald

Dream Team baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but never count out the bassaholics for a repeat, i got me some waiver wire skill, and if that dont work the commish will shave points :LOL2:

I've already scouted the Waiver Wire myself and have a plan to add to the "Dream Team" :LOL2: Come on Tuesday :LOL2:

BassAddict said:
Still need 3 more for my NFL.com fantasy league, anyone interested?

Edit: oh yea its only a 6 man league so we are talking MVP lineups lol

sure what do I need to do?

LonLB said:
BassAddict said:
Still need 3 more for my NFL.com fantasy league, anyone interested?

Edit: oh yea its only a 6 man league so we are talking MVP lineups lol

sure what do I need to do?

If you don't have a fantasy account at nfl.com you'll have to register (ill send the link when I get on my computer) if you have one PM me your email address ill send an invite