Fantasy Football.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonLB said:
BassAdict, I never got an invite. :oops:

Hey Lon sorry about that, I PMed you from Tapatalk shortly after receiving your PM but it looks like they lost yet another one of my messages. My 2nd league filled somewhere between the time I posted about it and when I received your email address.

LonLB said:
BassAdict, I never got an invite. :oops:

LonLB - You can take my team if you want to be in. I have 3 leagues already and it gets harder to keep them all straight. Let me know and I (or BassAddict) can send you an invite as a 2nd owner, then remove me.

Will

I vote the league manager go and break up that tie last week. Use your own judgment on how to do it, but make one the winner, please. I've seen that bite people trying to make the playoffs almost every time. I would vote for bench points, then some other stat.
This is America, we need a clear winner!

wasilvers said:
I vote the league manager go and break up that tie last week. Use your own judgment on how to do it, but make one the winner, please. I've seen that bite people trying to make the playoffs almost every time. I would vote for bench points, then some other stat.
This is America, we need a clear winner!

LOL I seriously thought about it this morning! This was purely out of selfish reasons tho, I wanted to ruin your perfect season to avenge last years fluke win in week 1 which ruined my perfect season (Yes, Denny holds grudges)!!!!!! If you seriously want a tie breaker tho I will email the Texans once I get back to my laptop and see if he wants me to break the tie, if he agrees to it and the majority of the league agrees ill see what I can do

When I looked this am with sleepy eyes, I thought I would lose on bench points and was all gung-ho on changing it.. Now I actually looked at the total ands see I'd win. So I guess I shouldn't have a vote. 8)

ESPN adjusts scores through the weeks so maybe it will work itself out. (translation... I'll guess your password eventually :LOL2: )

BassAddict said:
Looks like im about to get beat by an 0-3 team.................. I do not deserve to be a 2 time tinboat champion!!!!!!!

I gave you all a 3 game headstart. This week I take out the #1 team, in the coming weeks I take out the rest of you. :mrgreen:

Yes, your going down. :mrgreen:

Hanr3 said:
BassAddict said:
Looks like im about to get beat by an 0-3 team.................. I do not deserve to be a 2 time tinboat champion!!!!!!!

I gave you all a 3 game headstart. This week I take out the #1 team, in the coming weeks I take out the rest of you. :mrgreen:

LMAO :twisted: even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then, Ill get my revenge in week 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even_a_blind_squirrel_finds_an_acorn_sometimes-i16z86-d.jpg

floundahman said:
I'm still trying to figure this thing out. It's been a lot of fun so far. How can I find out how the scoring is done?

Don't worry about it... :twisted:

BassAddict said:
Hanr3 said:
BassAddict said:

LMAO :twisted: even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then, Ill get my revenge in week 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even_a_blind_squirrel_finds_an_acorn_sometimes-i16z86-d.jpg

I'll be waiting. :mrgreen: