Favorite place you've fished?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or my favorite olace to catch redfish and flouder and sumtimes snook is potsburg creekwich goes into the st.johns it also has bass in it but not many u could probbaly fish all day and not even catch ur limit of bass in it but it has alot of redfish :mrgreen:

I went up to Alexandria last summer. the wind picked up all weekend and made it so I couldnt take my little boat out on the lake. I was really bummed. 2 hr drive and a focast for high winds all weekend. I found a small creek next to the cabin and walked my boat most of the way up. I found a couple of turns that had nice holes that held many sunnies. I pulled the boat up on shore and just stood waist deep in the creek tossing a jig with a waxie in all weekend.

WOW what a tough question to answer.

I have been blessed and have fished in lots of special places. Each offers a different memory, and a real appreciation for the trip. The first to mind would be Ten Mile Creek in Frisco CO when I was a boy of 10. There were 9 beaver damns in a row and lead to great Trout fishing, although my year in the Aluetian Islands Alaska had some great Salmon fishing and the Navy cooks did a wonderful job, or the numerous Boy Scout Fishing campouts where we taught the kids to fish, clean, and cook the fish, or the trip to Canada with my youngest son where he caught his first Bass, or the trip with on a buddies boat and we forgot the crackers and used cinnomom graham crackers (delisious), or the trip with the wife on my boat when we shared an umbrella under the downpour, or it could be the charter boat fishing trips in Puget Sound or Lake Michigan, or maybe the yearly guys weekend in November with a Marine Corp buddy, or the backpacking/fishing trip in the Porcupine Mountains UP Michigan. My favorite place to fish? I guess my answer would have to be, every time I go fishing is my favorite for one reason or another. Each holds a special memory.

I have fished coast to coast north to south and I spent my first part of my life on Lake Michigan and see it as my home water of Waukegan.
Now I live less than 5 min from The Columbia River and have to put it on the top of the list.
But have a soft spot for Au Train lake in Northern UP. Michigan

Latest posts