First on JD Baits!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBoatfever

Reaction score
Well, I went to a local pond last night and caught my first fish in JD Baits! No pictures unfortunately. I did end uo caching a few more on jd. I was using a TW worm in watermelon medley with the tournament scent. I rigged it weightless and fished it like a fluke.

BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
Congratz man! :beers: and heres to many more

Awesome story....but it didn't happen if there's no picture! :LOL2: :LOL2:

Awww dont mind him JBF, fender makes up storys all the time about catching fish. He just has the skills to photoshop the pictures to go along with em :LOL2:

I don't know what you're talking about BA. All my photos are real. Here's a pic of a huge catfish I caught on a crappie rig. It was so big, it took two of me to hold it. TRUTH!

Attachments

• Giant_Catfish.jpg
    Giant_Catfish.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 261
fender66 said:
BassAddict said:
fender66 said:
Awesome story....but it didn't happen if there's no picture! :LOL2: :LOL2:

Awww dont mind him JBF, fender makes up storys all the time about catching fish. He just has the skills to photoshop the pictures to go along with em :LOL2:

I don't know what you're talking about BA. All my photos are real. Here's a pic of a huge catfish I caught on a crappie rig. It was so big, it took two of me to hold it. TRUTH!

Post of the year LMAO!

Post of the year LMAO!

You will also be happy to know that I caught this using an entire package of JDBaits. Yup...the whole dang package at once!

fender66 said:

Post of the year LMAO!

You will also be happy to know that I caught this using an entire package of JDBaits. Yup...the whole dang package at once!

Shhhhhh that was secret - now everyone will know to put the whole pack on their hook and toss it out

Dag it!

Is this the new "Missouri rig" Ive been hearing about, like the alabama rig only wit JDBaits ? :---)

Captain Ahab said:
vahunter said:
When you say "whole pack" do you mean the plastic bag on a hook? You hook it over or under the zipper?

Lower left corner

Ahab...shame on you! You can't keep you're mouth shut for three minutes.

He means...lower RIGHT corner...yeah....that's it. Lower right!

actually, it says the file is to big...hmmnnn :?: Jim what do?? [-o<
I'm wondering if the file is too big or the fish.. :---)

JonBoatfever said:
Use photobucket, or paint or just about any photo program and reduce the size to 600 X 800

Or, do what Jim does and catch smaller fish [-X

Captain Ahab said:
JonBoatfever said:
Use photobucket, or paint or just about any photo program and reduce the size to 600 X 800

Or, do what Jim does and catch smaller fish [-X

Ha! :mrgreen: