Fishing on "Jake's Rock"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizzy

Reaction score
I was able to get out to Lake Towhee for a while this afternoon and had some success casting into pockets in the pads. Dead-sticking soft plastics caught my fish today. Had a few smaller ones and my brother had a few nice bass and good pickerel right before I got there. Here is a pic of my largest.

16jqw6v.jpg

**** Shizzy, you are a beast. I was there from around 6:30 till after 9:00 and could not buy a fish. That is a nice bass, I am glad you were fishing there instead of someone else. I fished the upper end of the lake, and talked to "Christopher Robin man" for a while and the bluegill harvesters, "they are little, but good." I had a few hits on various frogs, but they were small bass with big appetites. The lake came alive when the sun started to go down...I will skunk no more :oops:

Awesome fish Mr. Shizzy. Sorry I missed Drew's email but I already left by 10 am :D

And I am very happy to hear that "Christopher Robin" man is back again this year, Towhee is not the same without him.

TiggerChristopherRobbins_Prod.jpg

Latest posts