Friday Afternoon and the Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Met up with Jake and we opted to fish a local lake where we had not been in a while. Conditions were great - pre-storm and slightly overcast. I started on fire catching 5 or 6 bass in the 12" range. Hooked a nicer one just as it started to rain and Jake says - "no picture, it is starting to rain."

Of course, just before is pour Jake gets two nice ones - here is the one from my camera

bass_015.jpg

The other photo of the larger bass is on Jake's camera (since he has dial up only it might be a while before we see it)

Later that evening - just after the rain stopped Jake gets a few more - I again got only a few smaller bass

bass_014.jpg

They look pretty wide,are they starting to fill back out.
Way to catch them.

Here's the other one we took a pic of. I caught another in the same size range on a sammy, all the others were on a jd baits fatboy.

62609bylmf.jpg

You guys are def. killing me. I can't get into any big bass on a regular basis around here. My area is to urbanized, with an over abundance of small bass.

Both you and Dave have had some decent bass outings this year for sure. Nice catch