KYLake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S&MFISH

Reaction score
Margaret and I went down to the Paris Landing area last weekend for our 15th anniversary.She ended up catching the biggest.We had three days of pretty good fishing,caught 25 or so between the both of us.Here are some highlights.
P9250311.JPG
P9250314.JPG
P9250318.JPG
P9250320.JPG
P9260333.JPG
P9270348.JPG
P9270349.JPG
P9270350.JPG
P9270357.JPG

WTG =D> =D> =D> .... Paris is a fine area to fish ... Looks like ya got a pretty good fishin partner too...JIGGY

great job... looks like they were hitting flukes??/ I hope to do that well next fall

Wayne

Believe it or not,the trip was her idea.Ever since I got her started fishing last year,she is unstoppable.Every time we go to BPS,the baitmonkey grabs her and $200 later he lets her go.
I had a chance to go to Lake of the Ozarks,free accomadations,with the guys that weekend.But I had to decline to stay out of 'Divorce Court".

Nice job,the both of you.
I noticed the fluke also,one of my favorite lures.Were you using it topwater?

It's that time of year again. We are off this morning for Paris Landing(Piney campground to be precise). Raining here right now and soon to be there,but maybe it will blow over by this evening and the rest of the weekend will be fine.

Hey Quacker,keep an eye out for that white GMC Van and charcoal Alumacraft coming your way.We will probably be hanging near the bridge or head down BigSandy this year.Don't really know till we get there.

Jim, I'm not sure about that tail.I was thinking turtle or maybe a gar,not sure.

I hope I can out do her,but she is ready.It's all that she's been talking about for the last few months. She's ready for some payback,'cause I've been kicking her butt at Lake of the Ozarks this year,so she is due.

Jim said:
Just noticed the fish in the first picture...What happened to it's Tail? Are there predator fish in that lake? Turtle maybe?
looks like the result of some kinky spawn...

Latest posts